Thursday, September 9, 2010

And So it Begins...

Happy Fashion Week everybody! All the madness starts today. For info on scheduling for shows, once again my previous post shows all of that but you can go on NYMag for the full complete list. Here's the details on all the shows I'll be covering for all of you in NY. Today I'll be covering Bensoni. Friday will be Ports 1961 and Jason Wu. Saturday will be Prabal Gurung and Alexander Wang and Zac Posen. Sunday will be Diane Von Furstenberg. Monday will be Marc Jacobs. Tuesday will be Rodarte, The Row and Luca Luca. Wednesday will be packed with Phillip Lim, Marchesa, Michael Kors and Anna Sui. Lastly Thursday is open right now. Thats all for the order of the shows. My posts won't necessarily be an hour after each show or even in the same day, but I will have posts on all of these shows. I will hopefully post up videos as well as photos from as many of the collections as possible. If anyone has any other shows they would really like me to cover, comment below and I'll definitely try. Once again, happy fashion week everyone and get ready for the ride.


-Jean-Luc

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog!!! I've read all your entries so far, and I'm amazed at what you've written so far!! I'll be sure to read your latest entries so keep writing!!!

    ReplyDelete