Saturday, September 4, 2010

What?

Ok so this is just a quick post about what this blog will be about, everything I will be doing and anything else I can think of. So basically if you haven't guessed already, this is going to be a fashion blog. Now I haven't thought of much to put up here yet but I have a couple ideas so far. I'll be doing things from giving styling tips and reviewing magazines, to covering fashion week and introducing you guys to new designers and more. Now there is a reason why I made this blog this week and that is because fashion week starts on September 9. The good thing about that is I'll be putting out new posts literally every day for a month straight. I'll be covering New York, London, Milan and Paris fashion week, and you'll be seeing many designers from Alexander Wang to Zac Posen. So I'll see you guys then.
-Jean-Luc

No comments:

Post a Comment