Friday, September 3, 2010

So....

So a couple nights ago I stayed up almost till 2 in the morning thinking about making this blog. Should I? Shouldn't I? I thought about making a blog ever since one of my friends suggested it, but I mean there are hundreds or even thousands of fashion blogs out there, what's the use in making one? Then I thought about it again and I mean this is free and all, plus I need something to put my time into besides just school. So quick facts. My name is Jean-Luc. Yes, I am Asian and yes I am small. I am an aspiring fashion editor. Fashion is something I take very seriously. Cheeseburgers are my favorite food. Blue is my favorite color. I'm not here to tell you what to do, or wear I'm just here to give my point of view on fashion and have some fun doing it. I'm not giving out any personal info either. So there. Now you know a little about me. Blogging is pretty new to me still, I hope some of you will stick around for the ride. Until my next post, see you.


                                                                                                                       -Jean-Luc

No comments:

Post a Comment